Workshops are offered periodically throughout the year. For more information, or to register for the next scheduled workshop, call (770) 560-8052 or email email@example.com
A Workshop for Couples Who Want More Harmony in Their Lives
What you will learn:
• How to talk about the issues that divide you – without fighting!
• The 2 kinds of arguments couples have – and how to deal with each kind
• Practical tools for positive communication
• 6 steps to turning frustration into productive problem-solving
• 4 things you may be doing that will not only doom your communication, but could also destroy your relationship!
Creating Passion that Makes Relationships Thrive
Based on the Hot Monogamy™ Program
Created by Authors and Certified Educators Dr. Pat Love and Kathleen McFadden
Has the sizzle in your relationship fizzled? Do you sometimes feel like roommates? Has the bedroom become a battleground, or just a no-fly zone?
In this program you will learn:
- What a difference in desire actually means – and what to do about it
- 6 ways to “start something” without the fear of rejection
- 9 essential elements of an intimate physical relationship
- How to communicate with your partner about the kind of physical relationship you really want